Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chlamydia Screening and CDC Treatment Recommendations

Chlamydia Screening Recommendations

During routine health care contacts, assess for infection with chlamydia women who:

are sexually active and 25 years of age or younger,

have new or multiple sexual partners, regardless of age,

have a history of sexually transmitted disease within the last year, regardless of age,

have partners who have had multiple partners within the last year, regardless of age.
Test all pregnant women at least once, regardless of age, including those who plan to terminate the pregnancy.

Re-screen all women who tested positive, especially adolescents, 3-4 months after treatment due to the high incidence of re-infection.

Note: The above recommendations are general guidelines based on national statistics. The prevalence of chlamydia in the immediate geographical area may warrant more or less aggressive screening activities and resources


We also recommend to buy the medicine to our accredited store which we use to test curing chlamydia. Click this link. MEDICATION

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I’m Shawnee Finney and would like to share my story. I've been with Chlamydia for 13 years and have been on this Chlamydia dating site to meet my future husband. Well Mar 24 th was our first date at the ball park in Arlington to watch a the Texas ranger play. Robert Frazier and I have hit it off and look forward to getting married in September 14. 2015.

Unknown said...

I’m Shawnee Finney and would like to share my story. I've been with Chlamydia for 13 years and have been on this <a href="http://www.herpessupportgroup.org”> Chlamydia dating site</a> to meet my future husband. Well Mar 24 th was our first date at the ball park in Arlington to watch a the Texas ranger play. Robert Frazier and I have hit it off and look forward to getting married in September 14. 2015.